CutterSonic GCS-SA is the semi-automatic ultrasonic cutting device on 400/600 mm* wide conveyor belt. Studied to speed up the slicing of several products and to guarantee a precise and neat cut, this machinery is available in two different versions.
(particular of the GCS-A DOUBLE-HEAD)
CUTTERSONIC GCS-SA (DOUBLE-HEAD)
Double cutting head that works on two different 400 mm or 600 mm conveyor belts.
The first head executes the longitudinal cut and the second one executes the transversal cut to speed up to the maximum the slicing process with the guarantee of cleanliness and precision.
Each cutting head is equipped with independent belt in order to optimize the switching time between the heads.
The translation movement of each cutting head and the vertical movement are managed by two servomotors per each head, in independent way.
ALSO FOR PRODUCTS IN TRAYS
CUTTERSONIC GCS-SA AND GCS-A ARE EQUIPPED WITH:
• Cutting group totally made of Titanium (converter, booster and blade) as well as the electronic generators which are positioned inside the electric board.
• Laser photocell to read the product presence.
• Centering guides at pneumatic control to stop the cake during the cut.
• Safety mobile barriers for product entry and exit.
• Lateral panels made of transparent polycarbonate.
• Electric board inside the structure.
• 10” color Touch screen control panel.
• Both can be equipped with blades washing and drying automatic system and with UV sterilization device as optional.
* Tailor-made solutions and different belt width are available upon request.