CHOCOLATE COMPOUND ENROBING MACHINE
- Stainless steel structure mounted on adjustable feet.
- Polycarbonate side protections.
- Working chamber heated through radiant ceramic plates and inner neon light.
- Wire mesh main conveyor made of stainless steel with powered control inverter and heated roll detachment and motorized at variable speed.
- Chocolate tank control level via programmable electronic sensor.
- Drawer filling system placed under the chocolate fall being able to do simultaneously even the socket with the coating.
- The heating boiler is integrated in the tank, the operation of the circuit is pressurized to optimize the circulation of water in all the points of the machine.
- Feeding lobes pump with double wall chamber for heating the same and with basket filter at the end.
- All the tubes for the circulation of chocolate are double-walled.
- Pneumatic control vibration system to drip off the bottom of the product.
- Tank that deposits chocolate on the product is equipped with a double fall with independent thickness adjustment. A multi exit manifold keeps the level constant in the tank.
- Stainless steel wire mesh conveyor at the entrance equipped with independent motorization controlled by inverter.
- Main stainless steel wire mesh belt equipped with motorization controlled by inverter and heated detaching roll and motorized at adjustable speed.
- Double walled holding tank with stirrer mounted on a trolley to be extracted laterally to facilitate cleaning operation of the same tank and wire conveyors.
(Note: tank is not with complete extraction but only partial; therefore, electric cables and pipings for the water circulation remain connected).
- Electric board located in the upper part of the machine with Touch Screen panel.